Paranormal and erotic romances–always with happy endings–make me happy, so that’s what I write. I live in Canada, where Mother Nature only seems to allow two months of summer, so I have a lot of time indoors to write even more romances! (You have to keep warm somehow, right?)
For updates and news about my books and other info, you can also:
- Join my My Facebook Reader Group
- Sign up for My Newsletter
- Like My Facebook Page
- Try me on Twitter, but I don’t use this as much as I should! Twitter
- Follow me on Goodreads
- Follow me on Amazon
- Follow me on BookBub
- Check out my boards on Pinterest
- Follow me on Instagram
- Email: lori_whyte (at) outlook (dot) com
A FEW FUN FACTS
1. A Werewolf’s Curse Series was originally called Winter Curves… and there were no werewolves in sight. The premise was that things heated up when the blizzard hit, but then I started writing the second and third books in the series during the mad rush of NaNoWriMo and suddenly my handsome heroes were sexy werewolves.
2. I’ve always wanted to attend a masquerade ball. (Maybe I read too many historical romances.) So I thought it would be fun to throw some contemporary heroines into masks and see what happened, and that’s how the Masquerade Curves series was born.
3. I am currently working on a follow-up story for my His BBW to Hold series. I hope to have it available to my readers soon so you can all see the sexy Ward brothers and their happily-ever-afters. Actually, that’s how A Wolf’s Protection started… I wanted a follow up to A Werewolf’s Curse series and then it grew and grew and ended up as the first in a new series, Lothian Werewolves.
4. I have more ideas for stories than I have time to write! So I’m systematically working through everything and plan to have a bunch more stories available soon. Heroes could be coming in all kinds of shapes and sizes: sexy men, wicked warlocks, and sizzling dragons! I can’t wait to share these with you!
5. My cat’s name is Darcy, named after Mr. Darcy of Pride and Prejudice fame, because… well, just because. 😉
6. I’ve been thinking about writing a dragon story since 2013! Wow! It all started one foggy evening when I was driving alone in the country. The story has changed a lot since that first idea… and now I have a whole series planned around my Mannix Dragon Shifters! 🙂